Welcome home! Is location important? This lovely split boasts four levels and is bursting with natural light. Perfectly situated on a large fenced lot overlooking lush woods in the beautiful Riverside community of Harford County. Contemporary décor and fashionable finishes throughout, and gorgeous wood flooring transport you to the beautiful kitchen finished with white cabinetry and gorgeous Silestone countertops. Rear sliders lead to a generous deck overlooking the large yard with a shed to the rear. Large primary bedroom with private bathroom Huge family room with cozy wood-burning fireplace. This is the one you have been waiting for!
Single Family, 3+ Story
1,728 sq. ft
7/1/2022 12:00:00 AM
1,728 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Washer In Unit,Dryer In Unit,Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,728 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 240 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Oven/Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer,Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet and Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Heated,Improved,Interior Access,Windows
- 1. Brick,Mantel(s),Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Combination Kitchen/Dining,Combination Dining/Living,Dining Area,Family Room Off Kitchen,Upgraded Countertops,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors,Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks,Street Lights. Backs to Trees,Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price